As if you care what my favorite Motley Crue song is, I'm gonna tell you!
Its "Too Young To Fall In Love."
Although at my (and their) age it probably should be "Too Old, Crabby and Set In My Ways to Fall In Love."
There a lot of bands where I can't say what my favorite song is. And in the Crue's case it's not because they don't have a ton of great songs. Of course they do! But this song has always been above and beyond the call of Cool in the field of Crue! It makes me feel like I'm seventeen again. Which may not necessarily be a good thing, but I had big dreams and the belief that they'd really come true. And that's a good thing!
Oh yeah. And the Crue still kicks ass!
If you want, you can name your favorite band and favorite song by them. Doesn't even have to be classic rock. I like all kinds of tunes!
Friday, September 22, 2006
It's important 'cause it's my blog!
Posted by Cie Cheesemeister at 12:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment