CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 09, 2006

Sob!

Once again I will be unable to see Def Leppard, this time because I have to get the damn thermostat fixed in my car. Its cold and rainy lately, could snow anytime, and the stupid heater doesn't work.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck!
Every time I want to see Def Leppard, something comes up to prevent it!
Once I was there at the concert but my son ate something that really disagreed with him and everyone was smoking--right under the NO SMOKING signs, mind, which made him even more nauseated. So we had to leave early.
I was scheduled to go see them at Red Rocks, but my mother had to move her surgery up a month from September to August, early in the morning after the concert. So the friend I was supposed to go with ended up giving my ticket to someone else.
They are coming back around for a second showing next week. But will I be there? Oh no! Thanks to my fucking car and being poor!
Life just bites sometimes!

0 comments: