What were you for Halloween? Flavor Flav (the shame of Public Enemy) went as himself!
Here is a quote from Flav in a recent issue of "People" magazine.
Asked in September to describe his dream girl, Flav told PEOPLE: "I want a girl who looks good when she wakes up in the morning. We could take her face and dip it in dough and she'll make some nice face cookies. Some girls wake up, man, you could put their face in dough and you'll get a gorilla cookie, for real!"
If you dipped Flav's face in dough, you would get a troll cookie.
For real.
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Speaking of Halloween Costumes...
Public Enemy was, is, and always will be my favorite hip hop act. But damn! The other members have GOT to be embarrassed by Flav's shenanigans. I used to laugh at him coz he was funny. I still laugh at him, but now it's coz he's a joke!
Chuck D just seems like a really nice guy that totally has his shit together, and basically a very forgiving kind of person. I read his book and even though I already respected him, that respect increased after hearing things from his own point of view.
But even with Chuck's forgiving personality, Flav must be wearing awful thin on Chuck's nerves by now!
I know I want to slap some sense into him, and I don't even have to deal with the guy on a daily basis. Sheesh!
When I listen to Public Enemy, I try to picture the old Flav, the pre-Flavor of Love Flav. Maybe the old Flav and the new Flav are one and the same. But honestly, I didn't think the old Flav was QUITE that much of an idiot! Does he not realize what an ass he's making of himself?
In other news, you should check out Metalheads Against Racism.
Being against racism is an idea that makes a damn lot of sense, no matter what your music of choice is!
Peace.
Posted by Cie Cheesemeister at 4:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment