This is an excuse to post a Public Enemy You Tube. PE was always my favorite hip hop act, still is. They tell it like it is and Flav always made things fun as the madcap little jester, but dude really lost me with his treatment of the five ladies he eliminated from his Flavor of Love reality show this past night. Two of them were big gals and he was just so rude about that, and the others he was just rude on general principal. He said Shore-Tee wasn't hot--but has Dude looked in the mirror of late???
Since someone else already mentioned it I'll go ahead and speak my piece without fear of being smacked for posting a spoiler. I couldn't believe his lack of class with how he spoke of Savanna and the other ladies that he eliminated. Totally took what little respect I had for the old Flav down a peg or two. If big gals aren't your thing they aren't your thing but there's no reason to be an ASS about it, especially when you're a scrawny middle-aged dude chasing chicks young enough to be your daughter--hello! None of these women would even give him the time of day if he wasn't a rap star with money because dude, please, have you looked in the mirror lately--I mean really LOOKED and seen the truth??? Don't think so!
Looks aren't everything and maybe if His Royal Heinie realized that he'd actually find love. Which doesn't seem to be what he really wants because he had it with Beverly Johnson and he let her get away. Savanna and the other gals can do better any day of the year.
I hate to say it as an old fan of Public Enemy but Flav really lost me with this one.





0 comments:
Post a Comment