The Sphere of Music has been irrevocably usurped by the exploits of the hideously talentless death metal band, Death Cheese. So I decided to create a blog to post thoughts about REAL musicians!
I call it the Vault of Tuneage because, being a throwback to the 80's, you'll find that most of the music I like comes from a period that many believe belongs in a vault because it's outdated.
Hogwash, I say! Some of the best damn music you'll ever hear was created in the 1980's. Great music, horrible hairstyles, ridiculous clothes!
And yes, I did own parachute pants! I'm waiting for them to come back in style--and for me to lose about 100 pounds so I can wear 'em again!
To hear about my weight loss frustrations and possible triumphs, check this out.
Rock on!
Your pal,
The Cheesemeister
Friday, May 26, 2006
Get Your Tunes Here!
Posted by Cie Cheesemeister at 11:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I refuse to admit that there was anything ridiculous about my black leather mini!
weirsdo
The bustier, maybe, but not the mini.
weirsdo
For me to be able to wear a black leather mini, they would need to use a whole cow! Which is why I opted for the parachute pants.
Post a Comment