
Happy birthday to rockabilly hunk Chris Isaak, who turns 50 today. Can't believe it from looking at him. Must be his sense of humor and his obvious love for his music that keeps him so young!
Chris' music is a dichotomy. How can listening to melancholy subject matter like love gone wrong raise a body's spirits so? The lyrics are so mournful, but whenever I listen to Chris I come away feeling good! I just wish that his show would come out on DVD soon. His great music and self-depricating humor were the winning combination!
Can't wait to see Chris and the guys on July 30! I'd invite him to c'mon down to my place, but I'm afraid that hearing Death Cheese practicing might be damaging to his musical abilities!
I hope that Chris will be around making great music for at least 50 more years. He's truly one of the best! A class act second to none!
Monday, June 26, 2006
Happy Birthday Chris!
Posted by Cie Cheesemeister at 7:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Happy Birthday. Definite hotness, and talent too!
weirsdo
He's great.
Michael and I will be going to his concert on July 30. Death Cheese will not be there. I can't wait!
Post a Comment