CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Something I did to kill time

What is your theme song?
Your Result: I Remember - Stabbing Westward


"Do you remember?
I still remember so much
I remember never feeling so alive
Do you remember?
I still can't forget your touch
We swore that we would never end
We knew our love transcend space and time
Do you remember?
I still remember so much
I remember never feeling so alive
Do you remember?
I still can't forget your touch
We swore that we would never end
We knew our love transcended space and time.."

Lullaby - The Cure
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
The Anthem - Good Charlotte
Until The End Of The World - Apoptygma Berzerk
What is your theme song?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

It's beautiful.

yellowdoggranny said...

mine came up as the lullaby by the cure...what ? no greatballsoffire?

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Amanda,
It is. I can't quite remember the melody right now though.

Granny,
I'd say Great Balls Of Fire would be your song!