Friday, May 25, 2007
Internet Radio!
Click here to read my letter to my local senator, representative and to President Bush about saving Internet Radio from the exorbitant royalty fees that are being proposed. And all you have to do is click the little banner at the bottom of this post to check out Internet Radio for yourself and see why it's worth saving.
If you subscribe to Internet Radio you won't be sorry, and one of the first things I'll do if I ever get out of Brokeville is to subscribe. But even if you're listening for free, you have almost no commercials as compared to your regular radio stations. No incessant blather interrupting your listening experience--what a concept! And if you're a paid subscriber, you get no commercials at all.
But that's not the best part. The best part is the number of stations you have to choose from. That and the fact that new and really talented artists are given a chance to display their work on Internet Radio. It really is one of the last true mediums for the people. That is why I support it and that is why I hope you'll check it out too. Go on and take a free ride--you have nothing to lose and a great listening experience to gain!

Posted by Cie Cheesemeister at 10:42 PM
Labels: Live 365 Internet Radio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment