CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 30, 2007

Aesthetics of Hate

I had not heard of this disgusting article until I had the privilege of seeing Machine Head open for Megadeth and Heaven & Hell last night. I really didn't know much about Machine Head but they grew on me pretty quickly and I had a great deal of respect for them when I heard their song "Aesthetics of Hate" which was written in response to a vile, disgusting article by one William Grim saying that when Dimebag Darrell was gunned down by a deranged fan it was a good thing because Dime and others like him (rock musicians) were "more simian than human" and had nothing to offer, and that anyone who mourned Dime's passing was pathetic. Grim is, in fact, a vile, pathetic piece of crap. Even if I didn't know that Dime was a nice guy as well as being a great guitarist, I'd still think this article was one of the most hateful things I'd ever read. This William Grim ass hole needs either therapy or to be thrown off a bridge. Either way suits me fine.
Listen to Machine Head now.

0 comments: