CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 09, 2007

To Cie

Awww sweet heart I'm so sorry you feel you are losing a friend but you will always have me! I think she is just having problems remember when I dis appeared for a while after Becki's death, and it sound's like your friend has a lot of problems so I think it is about her and not you but her name re minded me of this song!
The guy's in this video never did it for me tho I have been gay as a goose since birth! I still think its funny that geese are gay, you would think they'd be extinct since they would not be mating heterosexually. And if you don't think I have trouble with THAT word even with that spell check reminder thing, guess again! That Lazy Iguana dude is the coolest for recommending this browser it is so much better then Internet Exploder!
Any way the guys in this video are just too pretty they look like girls and well you girls are great but you know Honey I'm homo!
Here is the video for you. I hope Michelle will come back around to being your friend and may be she still is your friend she just is too deep in her own hurt. I know I am your friend!
Hugz,
DaVeY


0 comments: