I like the melody to this song well enough but--call me a prude--I've got a problem with the concept. The woman finds this guy hitch-hiking and takes him to a hotel for a schtoink with the object of getting pregnant. She leaves him this creepy note that says that "I am the flower, you are the seed, we walked in the garden and planted a tree." Later on she runs into him again and he notices that her baby has his eyes and she tells him "Please understand, I'm in love with another man. And what he couldn't give me is the one little thing that you can."
Ok...if you're IN LOVE with someone, schtoinking someone else is CHEATING, no?
And maybe the guy you schtoinked might like to know his kid?
And in this day and age, there is this magical place called the SPERM BANK!
Which is why even though I like the melody, I hate the lyrics.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
All I Wanna Do Is Get Knocked Up By You
Posted by Cie Cheesemeister at 12:17 AM
Labels: female-fronted groups, Heart, like the melody hate the lyrics, song analysis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment